Will I have to fill out a 1099-misc tax form?

As an independent contractor with MyTennisLessons, as required by law, you will only have to file a 1099-misc and we will report earnings to the IRS if you make over $600 within a particular calendar year.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.